3613 Williams Dr, Ste 801
Georgetown, TX 78628
Georgetown Kids Behavioral Pediatrics
Behavioral Clinic for children and young adults
National rankings for pediatricians do not exist.
You have to do your homework. Board certification is the medical professional standard for excellence, requiring repeated rigorous testing. Professional standing requires continuing medical education which a conscientious physician meets or exceeds annually.
Doris E. Hossalla, MD
Often, physicians have a Special Interest. Dr. Hossalla's Special Interest for many years has been Behavioral Pediatrics. She moved to Georgetown and began practicing in 1983.
Dr. Hossalla was the first pediatrician in Georgetown. At that time, there was nobody to refer patients for behavioral issues. Therefore, she took Continuing Education Programs to educate herself in the field.
- Undergraduate degree at Capital University in Ohio
- Medical school at Ohio State in Columbus (Yes, a Buckeye)
- Residency Scott and White Hospital in Temple - Finished as Chief Resident
- Board Certified Pediatrician
- 1983 - 2012: San Gabriel Pediatrics - Owner
- May 2012: Georgetown Kids Behavioral Clinic - ADHD and Related conditions